Sona South City is centrally located in the Corporate Hub – Gurgaon, Haryana. Easily accessible from any part of the capital as well as the NCR, being at a prime location is another factor contributing to our popularity with our clients apart from our unmatched services and hospitality. People travelling from different parts of the country as well as from abroad prefer staying at a location which is centrally located and easily accessible from various places of interest from tourism as well as business point of view.
People coming from business point of view find it very convenient staying at Sona South City as it is the hub of business activity in the National Capital Region.
List of Shopping Malls in Gurgaon (Under 5 – 10km)
- City Center Mall Gurgaon
- DLF Grand Mall Gurgaon
- DLF Star Mall Gurgaon
- Galaxy Mall
- MGF Mega City Mall
- MGF Metropolitan Mall
- Sahara Mall
- Gold Souk
- MGF Plaza
- Omaxe Celebration Gurgaon
- Omaxe City Center Gurgaon
- Gurgaon Central
- Regent Square
- Regent Arcarde
- Landmark Mall
- DLF South Point mall
- MGF Metropolis mall
- Ansal Plaza Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- DLF Mega Mall Gurgaon
- Ambience Mall Gurgaon
List of Hospitals in Gurgaon (Under 1 – 5km)
- Medanta the Medicity
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Max Health care Hospital
- Artemis Hospital
We at ‘Sona’ are committed to making your holidays a memorable affair. Right from the air/rail bookings to the car rentals you can bank on us for the entire travel management. We offer chauffer driven cars for your convenience to the destinations of your choice. We provide efficient, punctual and luxurious vehicles for your convenience and comfort.
Your transportation needs to and from the airport or the station can be taken care of by us. For the sight-seeing and the excursions around town.
- Suraj Kund – One of the biggest man made lakes along the road of Delhi-Haryana border sets a splendid amidst rocky landscape lake nearby. (Distance- 32km)
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary – Located 15 Kms from South City. Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is a heaven to a variety of domestic and migratory birds in winter. (Distance- 21km)
- Badhkal Lake – A natural lake situated in Faridabad, about 20 kilometres from Gurgaon. It is a natural lake surrounded by hilly areas of the Aravali Range. A popular picnic spot, it has facilities for water sports. (Distance- 28Km)
- Damdama Lake is one of the biggest natural lakes in Haryana. Damdama Lake is off the Gurgaon-Alwar road. Distance- 25Km)
- Kingdom of Dreams is India’s first live entertainment theatre and the ultimate place for leisure. The place has two theatres, Nautanki Mehal and the Showshaa theatres. There is a cultural area and a food called the Culture Gully. The entire area is illuminated in the night and the huge and beautifully constructed and lawns are so magnetic that visitors spend hours admiring the beauty and richness of the place. Distance- 2Km)
- Fun ‘n’ Food Village, located on the Old Delhi-Gurgaon Highway, was established in 1993. Ideal for family outing, this amusement park has joy rides and water parks. (Distance- 10Km)
- Museum of Folk and Tribal Art was founded by K.C. Aryan, who was a famous sculptor, painter, historian as well as scholar. The museum holds exhibit of numerous handicrafts made from wood, stone, and iron. (Distance- 5Km)
Half day tours can be arranged by us to see these places. To see both Old and New Delhi, a full day is required.
India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jantar Mantar, Akshar Dham Temple, Lotus Temple and Connaught Place – Located in the central part of New Delhi , designed by Lutyens, New Delhi is famous for its wide roads, structures in sand stone, and lot of greenery. Center of power in India for the last 100 years it is the symbol of modern European Architecture.
Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Old Fort, Old Delhi is the heritage lover’s delight. Qutub Minar, Humayoon Tomb, Tughlaqabad Fort, and Others – Integral parts of Delhi’s historical heritage at a distance of 20 to 30 kilometres from Sona South City, these places are a must visit so as to know its rich historical background.
Agra (203 Kms. from Delhi)
Agra is unparalleled as a travel destination. Besides the Taj Mahal though, there are a lot of other important sights in and around Agra. The Agra Fort, Moti Masjid and innumerable other attractions make the city feature on every travellers must-do-sightseeing list. Travel a little outside Agra and you’ll come to Fatehpur Sikri, a site for monuments that are historically as important as the Taj Mahal. Every tour guide who does Agra ensures that Fatehpur Sikri is also visited. There development in architectural style from Akbar’s Sikri to Shah Jahan’s Agra is important, and only if you see the monuments at both will you have begun to explore Mughal architecture.
Fatehpur Sikri’s sights include monuments from the times of Akbar: the Buland Darwaza and the Dargah of Salim Chishti.
The Shatabdi train leaves New Delhi at 0600 hrs. in the morning and reaches Agra by 0810 hrs. and the train from Agra leaves at 1018 hrs. and reaches Delhi back by 0130 hrs. It is three hours by car and guided bus tours can also be arranged. However, it is recommended to spend atleast one night in Agra to see all the monuments.
Jaipur (300 Kms. from Delhi)
Travel to Jaipur for its many sights and the plethora of shopping opportunities it offers. The old walled area has the City Palace Museum, the Jantar Mantar observatory built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, temples, gardens and bazaars. The Hawa Mahal with its myriad windows is a major landmark. The city is best explored on foot. Jaipur is an excellent base from which to explore any popular tourist destination in eastern & central Rajasthan. It is forty minutes by air and a five hours drive. Trains to Jaipur are also available they take 4-5 hours.
We recommend Shatabdi to Jaipur also. However, if you want to be on your own with flexible timings, we can arrange a chauffer driven car.